The fifth South Waterfront Farmers Market season opens on Thursday, June 2, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
We are looking forward to a very beautiful and bountiful season, starting in June with more vendors than ever before – count ’em, 40! This will include a total of 13 farms, 9 of which are produce farms. We have a dyn-o-mite selection of new vendors at the market this year, but first we want to give a shout out to an extra special group of 6 vendors. These vendors have been with the market, rain or shine, since our first day in 2012. Why don’t you stop by and show some extra love to Thompson Farms, King’s Raven Winery, Olympia Provisions, Renaissance Wood Fired Pizza, Lor’s Family Farm, and The Hummus Stop! We wouldn’t be celebrating our fifth opening day if these loyal vendors hadn’t taken a chance on a new market four years ago.
Now for the new vendors! We’re very excited to welcome:
- Fifty Licks Ice Cream!!! That’s right, triple exclamation points. French-style ice cream, made 100% by hand with real egg yolks.
- Baird Family Orchards – Bringing peaches, other stone fruit, apples, and fresh cider.
- Kichana – Authentic Peruvian cuisine – think fresh ceviche and quinoa salads.
- Portland Fish Market – Fresh fish – wild, local, never farmed.
- Two Kilts Brewing Company – Small batch craft specialty lagers and ales from Sherwood, OR.
- Skamokawa Farmstead Creamery – Artisan goat cheeses from a family farm in Skamokawa, WA.
- Fleur de Lis Bakery – Artisan bread and pastries, made in Portland.
- Valley Berry Farm – Sustainably grown berries galore, from Scotts Mills, OR.
- Nossa Familia Coffee – Oregon’s first B-Corp certified coffee roaster.
- And many more! View the full vendor lineup at www.southwaterfront.com/farmers-market/meet-our-vendors.
Questions/Comments? Contact Heather Bayles, Farmers Market Manager, at 503-972-3289 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.southwaterfrontfarmersmarket.com or find us on Facebook or Instagram. See you at the market!